fot

Re: [Fot] AN hardware and halfshafts

To: "'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] AN hardware and halfshafts
From: gasket.works@gte.net
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:25:24 +0000
I had this issue in the past. I fixed this using using the appropriatly
shouldered and sized an6 drilled bolt for saftey wire.  I use a jet nut with
(7/16) reduced hex head.  I found that a mac tools closed end /six point wrench
works best to hold the jet nut while tightening.  I also use blue loctite.
When completed I use either a cotter pin or safty wire.  In terms of the washer
there are two AN type washers.  - I use the thinner.  (Saves weight...)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile