fot

Re: [Fot] AN hardware and halfshafts - Loctite comment

To: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>, Mike Mehl
Subject: Re: [Fot] AN hardware and halfshafts - Loctite comment
From: <rodkent@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:54:45 -0400
It's worth using the red for the additional grip, no problem taking apart if
you hit it with a little heat first.
---- Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com> wrote:
For what ever it is worth don't use the red loctite unless you want to use a
torch to take the stuff apart.  The Blue works great.  To have the best result
use a primer (loctite makes it).  Also use Loctite brand.  There really is a
difference.   You can get the blue in a stick (like chapstick), gel and
liquid.  We sell the stuff at our company.  I have been through a bunch of
their training.

Mike