fot

Re: [Fot] Off topic, but interesting

To: mark@bradakis.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Off topic, but interesting
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:20:15 EST
In a message dated 03/10/2010 12:10:44 PM Central Standard Time,
mark@bradakis.com writes:

> I only saw them run once at Sears Point in '84.  I recall the Mazda
> rotary had
> a rather unpleasant howl, but the cars were fun to watch.
>
> This Nissan would be a great toy, but I don't think I'll be getting
> enough Team.Net donations this week to cover it, shucks.

Terry...

I don't remember if they were there any of the times you have been
wrenching at ROAD AMERICA, but for a while two of those NISSAN cars used to
paddock
along the fence next to the entrance to the False Grid, and right across the
road from our traditional paddock space (especially at the SVRA and BRIC)
vintage events.  The first time I saw one, I smiled at seeing one at a
'vintage' event, and sent Kas a picture saying, "Look what's parked across the
road from us at a 'vintage' event."  All Kas wanted to know was, "...is she
still FAST?"  And of course she was.

Bill Dentinger

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html