fot

Re: [Fot] FW: tr3 race clutch??

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: tr3 race clutch??
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:39:29 -0600
David W. Riddle wrote:
> Look down at the bottom of the email.
>
> Click on the link to the Archives
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Select "fot" from the Names column - not Date or Thread from the
> Current Index column

If you do select 'Date' or 'Thread' from the archive page, you should still
get a search box right up under the heading.

Interesting.  If I select 'Date' I get commercial Google ads under the
search box
and above the listings.  Those are the kind that pay me a few cents when
people
click on them.  If I go to the 'Thread' listing, I get a non-paying
public service
ad.  I recently made some changes, I guess it is taking Google a while
to get
everything updated on their end.

mjb.

fot@autox.team.net