fot

Re: [Fot] Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs

To: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs
From: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:00:24 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck, I have 2.5 I.d. Coilover springs on mine with spacers. They will fit the
rear spring perches just not the front.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2010, at 12:25 PM, "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley"
<triosan@gmail.com> wrote:

Was nice to see you yesterday at the Alfa day at PIR.  My car ran
poorly [see next email], but handled well.  IT does squat in heavy
turn in and acceleration like in 2b [top of chicane] or 7.  So, I
would like to know the source of the heavy duty springs you talked
about.  Sure would like to beef mine up [500 pounds now] before SOVREN
race on April 10th.

PS, not surre Tom reads this, so if I get no response I will be back
asking the group for contact information -- or info on where to get
heavy duty springs.  Tom runs 900 pounders in the rrrar of his 6!

--
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley