fot

[Fot] Small-bore series update

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Small-bore series update
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:09:20 EDT
Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone on our small-bore race series... the series
kicks off this weekend with a welcome party in an around the food pavilion
at Roebling Road at 5:00 pm Thursday. Everyone involved with the race weekend
is welcome to this party, not just small-bore entrants.

We have between 20-30 entrants, so this should be an interesting race
Sunday morning. Unfortunately, after setting this all up, I won't personally be
able to race this weekend, as our circulation manager is getting married
Saturday and I will have to leave Friday night. I will be running the TR3 later
in the season and as an aside, I plan on taking the Group 44 GT6+ to the VTR
national meet at Jekyll Island in October.

The second small-bore race is at the Mitty the first weekend in May and I
will post something separately on that event, as it it really shaping up to
be something special. Hope to see some of you there.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 239-0523 Fax: (386) 239-0723

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums