fot

Re: [Fot] jack stands

To: "Bob Adams" <adams910@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] jack stands
From: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:25:07 -0400
Well Bob  that's  more or less the answer I was looking for from   Uses guys
"There all over the place with Zero problems"  but it doesn't help with the
China verse American made. I was on an an American made kick for a while and
it was very difficult to find the same product in the same store,
disheartening  collectively we've made the bed were lying in. Lets hope the
dollar remains the worlds currency.  oops    no politics