fot

[Fot] General question to fot

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] General question to fot
From: gasket.works@gte.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:13:23 +0000
I have been approached by a company that would want advertising space in the
fot site.

Questions

1) The revenue is unknown but likely not an enormous sum.  So, is it something
worth exploring at all?

If so, ...

2) If anyone has any knowledge of such marketing/advertising revenue please let
me know.

Personally, I don't want it.  I pay for the site and don't want interlopers.
But, it's a group decision and feel compelled to ask you.  Perhaps, funds
albeit small could offset something... I.e. Kas trophy.... event food or some
such.

Mordy

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

fot@autox.team.net