fot

Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my

To: <adams910@gmail.com>, Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:10:13 -0600
I'm very tempted to go with the old go Kart theory of who care's how stiff it
is, as long as I can move some of the weight forward.  The car is using the
original 4CV springs designed for a 1322lb car.  My car weighs in at exactly
1000 lbs. At the local tight and twisty track, the car seems to do well and
when I've lost her, I lost the back end.  Most corners at our track here are
so slow that you just drive through and nothing happens.  Maybe altitude is
keeping everything safe and sane.  But at Coronado I did encounterr this
pushing problem.  There is a test and tune this weekend, maybe I'll have to
go...................Cheers Henry