fot

Re: [Fot] Ebay Item number: 260585731494

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ebay Item number: 260585731494
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:05:11 EDT
In a message dated 04/15/2010 10:23:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> Anyone need a Spitfire race car project? I don't see a reserve.

That Studebaker along side brings back a lot memories for me.  I had
several Studebakers down through the years.  They were good little cars, often
well ahead of their time stylewise.  I even had a Lark truck and a Lark wagon
in the mid-1960s, but neither lived up to the quality of the earlier Studes I
had.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com