fot

Re: [Fot] Two new prospective members and roll call for Jefferson

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Two new prospective members and roll call for Jefferson
From: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:14:30 -0400
"The next race I will be at is the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point WV.
Just look for the grey MGA and the red Formula Vee next to each other.

Thank you

Chris"

Welcome to the group Chris. I'll be at the Jefferson 500 with the 63
Spitfire, my first time at Summit. Look for a red Spitfire, yellow roll
cage, #7. Even though you associate with MGs, stop by for a cool one. The
Jersey Devils are welcome too.

While I'm on the subject, any one else going to be at the Jefferson?

G. Michael Harmuth
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html