fot

Re: [Fot] TR4/IRS header

To: <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4/IRS header
From: Fred & Mary Hodgson <stlnyc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:32:32 -0600
From: stlnyc@msn.com
To: tony@tonydrews.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:30:02 -0600

Amici-

The difference between the TR-4 and TR-4A is the mounting brackets for the
lower a-arms.  The 4 has the old TR-3 mountings whereas the 4A has the TR-6
type brackets that go inside of the frame rail.  In the case of the Stahl
header for the 4, it wouldn't clear the mounting bracket.  Too much material
would have to be removed from the bracket to clear the header which
could/would prove unsafe.  Altering the header for clearance would screw up
the flow.

Fred Hodgson