fot

Re: [Fot] Buzz Marcus vs Group 44 Marlboro video: in FOT archives

To: <rkramer@rdoequipment.com>, Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>, Friends
Subject: Re: [Fot] Buzz Marcus vs Group 44 Marlboro video: in FOT archives
From: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:31:26 -0400
> I bought the original tapes on eBay and had them converted over to the VHS
> tapes. I still have a few. I can't remember who it was but they wanted to
move
> them over to DVD for a Marlboro event. I think that's what it was. They
gave
> me a copy in return for saying yes. They may still have them.

> Bob Kramer

I was the one who had the videotape put on DVD for the Marlboro Reunion.

But the film was not of Buzz Marcus at Marlboro. There were no TR4s on the
tape at Marlboro. Lots of Sprites.

The Cumberland Airport part has TR4s, but I don't know if one is Marcus.
There's a Group 44 TR$ and Dennis Riley's TR4. Maybe some others.

Thanks for making these tapes available, Bob.

John H.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html