fot

Re: [Fot] Kool PIX

To: spitlist@cox.net, sbarr@McCarty-Law.com, lang@isis.mit.edu,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kool PIX
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:39:27 EDT
In a message dated 05/07/2010 1:24:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
spitlist@cox.net writes:

> PAX is the SCCA's answer to handicapping cars in order to try to put
> everything on an even keel.  It is based on the times put in at national
> events and therefore is much better for the stock classes than the
> prepared
> and modified classes where there are much greater differences in the
> performance in local competitions and National contests.

It's been a while since I was an altar boy, but back then "Pax" was Latin
or Greek for "Peace".  Maybe I'd better call the SCCA alert them.  I don't
think they can handle peace.  It may be a concept they're unfamiliar with.

Pax vobiscum!

Bill (Damdinger)
SCCA #120201

PS  I know that's a long SCCA membership number for an old guy like me, but
I didn't join the SCCA until the mid-1980s.  I'll bet Kas will tell me his
SCCA member number only has two digits.  Could be.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive