fot

Re: [Fot] ZR1 sale

To: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ZR1 sale
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 21:08:53 -0500
Thanks Walt. I just stocked up. The local price is $4.29 a quart so I hit 2
Autozones. One guy said that he thought they were discontinuing it and that
nobody buys it. The other guy said it was just a regular monthly flyer
special to get people in the door. I got in and out and saved $56.00. With 3
TR's on the road and track I'll use it up. Again, thanks for sharing this
info.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi