fot

[Fot] Valvoline VR1 NSL racing oil

To: "'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Valvoline VR1 NSL racing oil
From: "William Collins" <bkolnz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:42:39 -0500
I know all you guys know this,, but as a reminder,  Valvoline offers a VR1
"Not street legal"  racing oil.   (conventional, and full syn.)  It has no
detergent package, but tons of Z and Phos. to lub our Spitfire engines
properly.    It's only good for 500 miles, which is perfect for a week-end
event, and I send a sample off to Blackstone for a read.     $4.00 a qt.  at
Napa..  They will order if not in stock.
Bill
'72 spit Blue #8
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com