fot

Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:38:42 -0400
My previous trailer had ramps that took two men and a boy to move around.  I
mounted two casters to a piece of c-channel and would pin it to the end of the
ramp. I could then pull the ramp out and wheel it around to to end of the
trailer, pop off the caster arrangement and drive the car up. My ramps on that
trailer stored in through the side not the back so it made it much easier.

Marty

> To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com; dave@microworks.net; fot@autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:16:31 -0400
> From: n197tr4@cs.com
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailer Ramp question
>
> Funny thing you should ask. I have a set that came with my new trailer.
They