fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: Joe Henry <jhd11@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:37:52 +0000
I am a FOT list newbie but have always been a FOT having owned a TR6 since
1974 and been around SCCA and racing just as long.  I use facebook sparingly
and mainly because I wanted to see what my 16 year old daughter was up to!  I
appreciate being a member of this list and have already been able to use the
experience of the group to help in our TR6 race car build!  I don't think a
facebook presence will deter from what FOT is.  It can be used by those of us
that want to to share photos and maintain additional contact and not used by
others with little or no impact to the group.  It depends on us and how we use
it!

Joe Downer
Charlotte, N.C.

> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 21:41:41 -0400
> From: n197tr4@cs.com
> Subject: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK   ???
>
> FOT list members:
>
> I use facebook and like some of the features. I am not sure I understand
all
> of the features and what they do.
>
> When three of us started the FOT, this list it was supposed to low key and
> largely under the radar...somewhat like the organization 'THE QUIET
BIRDMEN.'