fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:44:46 -0700
I think the decline in technical information stems from two things, first of
all, we've all been talking about this stuff for years. So much so that if we
had numbered the responses the answers to most questions would be something
like "23, obviously".

Second, Kas came out with his books. The first thing anyone should do who
wants to race a triumph is get and read all of them, then do it again.

As far as lap times stabilizing. Hmmm, not so much. Sure, now we're picking up
tenths instead of seconds, but I'm not moving backwards yet, and since my
reaction times are not improving and I haven't gotten any lighter I'm gonna
have to say the reason is the car.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html