fot

[Fot] That's odd

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] That's odd
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@me.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:50:07 -0700
I sent one last paragraph on my last email, but it didn't show up.

But hey guys, people say stuff in email all the time that doesn't come out at
they intended. Cease the dogpile, eh?  I do a much better job of pissing people
off than that.

Begin forwarded message:

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com