fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone seen a head like this?

To: tjwakeman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone seen a head like this?
From: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 23:31:15 -0400
Well, I'm not finding a number like that in any of my Standard Vanguard SPC's.
:(

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us