fot

Re: [Fot] The Cup event

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Cup event
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:04:51 -0700
Unfortunately work is calling.  I am going to be on a project in England for
the next 7-10 months -- so, maybe next year.  Hope to find some way to rent
car and track time while I am there.  Will be in the Birmingham area -- any
insightful information  appreciated.

Wish good luck and good racing to all!

Will keep up on the FOT mail for sure.

Chuck