fot

Re: [Fot] Steve Sargis invited to the Heartland Vintage Grand Prix

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steve Sargis invited to the Heartland Vintage Grand Prix
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:27:45 -0700
I think it is fair and timely to remind everyone that the "CUP " is presented
for Vintage cars. Regretfully the SCCA cars are just too far away from
production specifications, but they are a gas to watch. It is not always, or I
might seldom the winner of the race, but the person performing in an
outstanding fashion. The performance along with the presentation of their car
and their interest and participation in Vinrtage racing that make up the values
for the "Cup".

.
---- N197TR4@cs.com wrote:

=============
FOT:

Steve Sargis has formally been invited to the HVGP.

He is going to make a final decision following the June Sprints. If all
goes very well, it will help him make a decision.

In the meantime, we might keep close track of Sam and Steve's progress all
of the way through the RUNOFFs.

If I understand it correctly, Steve is going to field two Spitfires at the
Runoffs. One in HP Production and one in GP.  (The FOT may also want to
consider attendance at Road America. This may be the making of some great
history)

Regards,

Joe Alexander</HTML>