fot

Re: [Fot] TOP & BOTTOM RADIATOR TANKS EXPANDING

To: n197tr4@cs.com,fot@autox.team.net,seanax@iowalaser.com, alex3rail@mchsi.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TOP & BOTTOM RADIATOR TANKS EXPANDING
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:14:17 -0500
Plugged overflow line could be an issue - Even with a too high
pressure cap I'd have a hard time seeing it build up enough pressure
to make the radiator fail.  If the overflow line is plugged solid,
you can build pressure until something gives the water a place to
expand into - blow off a line, bust the radiator, or whatever.

- Tony