fot

[Fot] More help needed on HS6 hesitation 1962 TR4

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] More help needed on HS6 hesitation 1962 TR4
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Here is what I have done with some great input from several FOT folks.  I am
narrowing down the problems some what.
Here is what I have done. As they say
start from a measurable starting point.
        * checked points and timing
        *
re-centered the needles (the front carb was sticking - fixed now)
        * changed
from gross jets to needles supplied from Joe Curto
        * set the floats to 3/16"
* installed vent lines
car runs great in a straight line.  It seems to be
Based on the many FOT posts on re positioning the floats should i do that
next.  It loaded up so badly the car stopped.   Should i change the float
levels to 1/8".   I am I missing something obvious??  I am trying to sort as
much of this out as I can before I go to Seattle Thursday for the Historics.

Thanks for any input.

Mike Mehl

DSC_0242.JPG]
fot@autox.team.net