fot

[Fot] Fw: Emailing: 2010_0508AA What I Think The Gang is All about

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Emailing: 2010_0508AA What I Think The Gang is All about
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 18:26:38 -0700
Hi friends..here's a Message that i sent to my Newsletter Gang....It's the
same spirit that FOT has...I'm Proud to Be Friends With you!...
RB

Hello to THE OLD GUYS STILL DUMB ENOUGH TO RACE CHALLENGE Gang....Happy 4TH of
July...

My Little Friend and I made it all the way to 4th street West(3 blocks)...2
blocks smoothly...the 3rd block was 'One Lurch At A Time'...Then..'There I
Sat'... 6'1"  63 year old Dude in a tiny Car that most people have never seen
the likes of before, with the top down in the middle of an intersection...A
lady comes up to me and says nicely..."Hi!..that's really a bad place to be
stopped..can I help you push it to the curb?"...I gritted my teeth, then said
"Sure..thanks very much"...As soon as she was out of sight I started my little
Friend again...We made it to the middle of the street...I decided it was time
to start pushing my Fiat home...Then...A Neighbor whom I hadn't met(He was
going for a walk), came to me and said.."Hi, My Name's Kevin..I had one of
these cars....Can I help you push it home?....We got my little Baby Home...I
guess I didn't solve the fuel problem after all....
Now I Love Her Even More!!..
Racer Bud
2010_0508AA

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.

2010_0508AA.JPG]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html