fot

[Fot] Parting out two TR7's

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Parting out two TR7's
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:39:20 -0600
I am parting out two TR7's to finance the war machine, the fleet of Triumphs I
intend to use in my campaign of world conquest.  None of the proceeds will be
used to acquire liquid refreshments or to pay off my wife to allow me to go
work in the garage.  All the funds will be used to purchase hardware or
petroleum distillates.  I have two pretty good cars that have spent the
majority of therre lives in the dry southwest so there is not much rust and no
crash damage in the bodies.  I price the stuff realistically and rarely refuse
a cash offer.  Let me know if I can help you with a
part................................Cheers Henry Morrison, Albuquerque, NM
505-259-1537......
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html