fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Venue

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Venue
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:54:15 EDT
Regarding Vegas,

It's a fantastic draw to tell the family that this race weekend will have
something for them too for a change.  That's a sell.

Downside, it's not a track that you'll be talking about for years to  come,

Obviously I can support the notion of a Vegas event, I live twenty miles
away.  Beyond that I'd have to say no.  Willow would be a much better
racetrack but no amenities.

Nonetheless, I'm glad to see the observations that the crowd is way overdue
 to come west.  We've driven East much too often and for a while there I
expected the next event to be two hundred miles out in the Atlantic ocean,
such  was the eastern migration.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html