fot

[Fot] Heartland Park ENTRIES Guests and T-SHIRTS,

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Heartland Park ENTRIES Guests and T-SHIRTS,
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:29:39 -0400
Entries are piling in according to reports.

I am pleased to announce that the TRIUMPHS are holding up their end with
entries.

With so many special activities going on, it would make sense for the FOT
members to join us for the joy of it, even though you may not be racing.

Several ARE coming.  It's really about ALL of us. We are front row center this
weekend. You Triumph guys will be the stars.

And VTR will be well represented with President Blake Discher and other
members.

BTW, Greg Hilyer has done a great job of honoring Sam Halkias' Champ Car and
the FOT with a T-SHIRT. This one is a keeper and can be signed by Kas and Sam.
Get yours.......

You can also get your picture taken with the semi-famous bagpiper Dave

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html