fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 hardtop hold downs

To: "'Lorne Fritz'" <lfritz82@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 hardtop hold downs
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:07:10 -0700
> Does anyone know where I can get the rear hold down brackets
> for a TR3 factory
> hard top. The threaded stands that go under the rear cockpit
> rail and the
> chrome covers that go on top.   I would like new but used would be ok.

TRF has them listed as available.  The brackets under the rail are P/N
602326 (5 reqd); the chrome covers are 602938 (2 reqd) and 602939 (3 reqd).
https://secure.zeni.net/trf/

There are some other bits & pieces you'll probably want (like the "tapping
plates" used to fasten the stands to the body), so I've attached the page
from the SPC that lists the parts.  TRF doesn't publish a catalog that lists
them, but if you look up the factory numbers on their web site, they
frequently (although not always) do have the parts in stock.

Randall

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Hardtop parts.pdf]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html