fot

Re: [Fot] Hard cornering

To: <deweerdm@rogers.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hard cornering
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:32:30 -0700
 Live axle car: check the front Spring rates (4-500lbs is a good starting
point),That the ride height is Lower than the rear( A arms are parallel to the
level ground) That the sway bar is not seized in the pillar blocks (3/4-7/8
dia), are the shocks working the same ? and IMHO, the welded diff needs to
go.
The quick steer rack is worth the dollars spent and I've added a 1/2 rear sway
bar to help with turn in as the TR 4 is or does have a lazy turn in.  I prefer
a pointy or crisp turn in. Using Hoosier speedster tires & yok. 048's.
Every car/driver has there own preference and only testing different
bars/springs/shocks will get you were you need to go... the way you want it.

cheers & good luck
Tony