fot

[Fot] GT6 stepped Weber manifolds

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 stepped Weber manifolds
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 22:10:07 -0600
While digging through the mess in the garage I found a box with
some chunks of aluminum in it.  These chunks are fashioned to be
Weber carb intake manifolds for the Triumph GT6.  This set is
the TriumphTune ( SAH ) 1101 style, where the front manifold
puts the carb below the bonnet, no bulge necessary.  Of course,
getting everything lined up and working perfectly with such
limited clearance is still an issue.

This is sort of an early notice.  I was going to take some pictures
but the camera batteries are dead and I can't find the AC adapter
for it.  I'll either find it or get some batteries in the next day or
two, as well as come up with a fair price for the manifold set.
Just the three pieces, no fittings, linkage, gaskets or any such,
a bare bones offering.

Of course, if you wish to purchase the manifolds and have the
Fat Chance Garage install them for you, I'm sure we can work
something out.  I'm sure I could come up with three matching
40 DCOEs.

So if you have a GT6 and have been thinking about triple Webers,
now is a good time to think about it some more.

Gee, two weeks now to Topeka.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com