fot

[Fot] IRS TR rear hubs & axles

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] IRS TR rear hubs & axles
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:08:03 +1000
i have finally broken the last of my factory rear hubs at a race meeting, so
now is time for change.I got almost 7 years of racing on the last of the
ones I built with brand new parts, so I'm not complaining

I have looked at some Nissan S13 Sylvia ones and these appeal as they have a
CV jointed axle (which I would have to shorten) and appear relatively easy
to adapt into the IRS trailing arm.  Big bonus is the identical stud
pattern. I have seen the older Nissan 260Z and 510 sedan ones fitted, but
they use the very heavy rolling ball axle, which is now technically
out-dated.

what are other racers in the USA currently using??

thanks

 Terry O'Beirne
Australia
fot@autox.team.net