fot

Re: [Fot] AMB RECHARGEABLE TRANSPONDER Questions

To: budscars@comcast.net, colordog.1@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] AMB RECHARGEABLE TRANSPONDER Questions
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:34:44 EDT
It is good to see the FOT alive and well and playing well with each other
on the list.

The responses actually helped me identify a premium location on the AMBRO.
--------------------------------------
Looking forward to the FOT gathering next week. Kas leaves on Monday for
Wednesday arrival with the Coveted Kastner Cup.  Many will be there by
Wednesday night with everyone in place by Thursday.

The forecast is a 10-15 degree trend in declining temperatures.
Probabilities would indicate this after a sustained heat wave.

More later,  Joe

> Good Idea Steve...that prompted a plan....Since it's not hard wired...put
> magnet on it, and casually walk through the pits and stick it on any car
> that you think will be a runaway winner..
> RB

</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com