fot

[Fot] Wheels and other items

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Wheels and other items
From: Sam Halkias <atr6racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:02:27 -0400
Both sets of Shelby wheels are now sold.

While I'm at it I have some TR6/TR250/TR4A-IRS items that I'll never use
again.

Complete ready to run racing differentials.
All are Welded. I have two 4.1 welded diffs. One was only used once with a new
ring and pinion gear. The other was run quite a bit in my old days. I also
have a 4.3 welded diff that I used once, the ring and pinion came from a
street car and is in great shape.

Newer 4.1  welded diff-  $700
Older  4.1   welded diff-  $500
          4.3   welded diff-  $700

If these don't sell as complete units I'll be taking them apart and will sell
the ring and pinion gears seperately. $250 each or trade for 3.45 and 3.7
gears.

I also have two complete Detroit Locker units and tons of spare parts to go
along. Truth be know is that I just can't use these with my TR6 race cars as I
keep breaking the units right where the ring gear bolts to the diff unit. Too
much power I guess. I once had 6 of these units but I have broken four exactly
as I just described. Until I started making big power back in the 90's the
units worked fine. When they break, it feels like a center came out of your
clutch, but in reality the case where the ring gear is bolted up just shears
away and it just sits and spins with no drive and any further damage to the
diff. Anyway I believe these will fit all IRS TR's, and possibly some other
Beam axles cars also. If you are interested let me know. $500 takes both good
units and all the spares I have left over. if you have any cases for them you
can build at least another two units with all the spare parts I have.

I hate shipping heavy stuff so if you have any interest in any of the above
items let me know and I can haul them to Topeka this coming weekend.

Sam Halkias
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html