fot

[Fot] TOPEKA's Father & Sons AMENDED TIM AND RYAN MURPHY

To: timmurph@fastbytes.com
Subject: [Fot] TOPEKA's Father & Sons AMENDED TIM AND RYAN MURPHY
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:51:02 -0400
this is not a tribute to my memory....see addition below.

I was lookin for Father/Son Combinations this weekend...I found a
few....several really. And a
ot of pride to go with it.
FATHERS AND SONS
TIM MURPHY                  RYAN MURPHY
JACK DREWS                       TONY DREWS
JIM GRAY                             JIM GRAY
JOE ALEXANDER                 SEAN ALEXANDER
SEAN ALEXANDER               BRENDAN ALEXANDER
GREG OSTROWSKI               JASON OSTROWSKI
BOB KRAMER                      ANDREW KRAMER
         NIKAS                         JOHN NIKAS
(Wish my son Mark and his son could have been there, too)
John Nikas has his dad's original TR4
I think Jim Gray is driving his dad's old race prepared TR4.
If we had aircraft, we would have a 'missing man' formation but the
nfluence
as still there.
Likely I am missing some folks, but these are the ones I know or could
emember.
What a legacy!
ot@autox.team.net
http://www.fot-racing.com