fot

Re: [Fot] MyLaps Heartland Park-Kastner Cup

To: Irv Korey <ikorey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MyLaps Heartland Park-Kastner Cup
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:25:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010, Irv Korey wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:43 PM, MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> How does it come that a MGA is 5 seconds faster than the fastest TR4?
>>

> The driver of that MGA is a 6 time National Champion, and the car is likely
> closer mechanically to a current SCCA club racer than a vintage spec car. It
> IS immaculate, superbly prepared and driven.

Ah -- Kent Prather. He's also a really nice guy and more than mildly
interested in things Triumph. He was at the 2004 VTR National with a Chevy
V8 powered Stag... I have a picture of him chatting with Bob Tullius.

But I digress.

As usual.

> Irv

rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2010 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive