fot

[Fot] CHRIS MARX' VITON REAR CRANK SEAL- 20 pieces in the mail

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CHRIS MARX' VITON REAR CRANK SEAL- 20 pieces in the mail
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:08:46 -0400
Chris says the seals are in the mail from Germany to Jesup.

There are 20 of them, until the next shipment

Those who have already paid may have to nudge me.

I think 10 are spoken for already

The last cost number I got from Chris was $66. No mark up here.

-----

Modified Scroll Seals are available on an exchange basis from me.

The new Scroll Seal Centering tool with correct dimensions is also available
from me.

The Scroll Seal Centering tool will also be available through major
distributors like BPNW

Picture of centering tool  is at:     photobucket.com/ambro

-----
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html