fot

Re: [Fot] The Little Engine That Could

To: "'Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer'" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>, "'fot
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Little Engine That Could
From: "macdonaldp" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:18:14 -0400
Greg

That was a great read. Makes me feel almost normal. I sometimes have days
like that where you don't even want to tell others the kind of crap that you
just went through because it might come across like whinning or that you are
a moron for getting into such a pickle.

Thanks for sharing your adventure...

Sounds like a friend who lost his ID and through a seies of screwball events
found himself at a police staion trying to identify himself. In frustration,
after not being able to identify himself to their satisfaction and after the
police asking how they could be sure that he was who he said he was, he
blurted out "Who the he11 would want to be me!"

Paul