fot

Re: [Fot] Race report from Button willow?

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race report from Button willow?
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:03:56 -0700
Buttonwillow was blast!  Not a very big turnout but fun all the same.
Lots of good Triumph battles out there.  I was doing a pretty good job
in the TR3 and had some good passes with Mike Bruner.  I got him
really good in the practice.  He got me back and Mark Vaden in the TR4
started from the back and gained 16 positions to finish 2nd in D.  Fun
times.  Nikas was in a z-car going very quickly around the course,
setting new personal best times around the track.

~Steve