fot

Re: [Fot] ZDDP break in time

To: f s <whitedog72@hotmail.com>, triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ZDDP break in time
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:27:08 -0500
I don't believe ZDDP is just for break in, rather the lack of it at break in
hastens the damage that occurs to flat tappet cams on engines run without it.
I use Valvoline 20W50 VR1 racing oil, the kind they sell at all the major
parts stores and it has ZDDP in it.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the
keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson