fot

Re: [Fot] Brake Bias

To: "marty sukey" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Bias
From: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:54:27 -0400
I don't think you need to do that  On my tilt on set there is some play back
and forth. This system changes the bias to front and rear buy the moving of
the cylinder(in the sleeve) closer to or further away from the master rod
Go to the Tilton web site and look at there install info There some good
pictures and explanation  on the theory  Use real caution the next time on
the track (if you make changes)until you are sure the brakes are balanced.
To much  rear brake and you will  spin  before you know it    rob