fot

[Fot] Badge Update 10-14-2010

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Badge Update 10-14-2010
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:02:31 -0400
Amici,

There are 64 badges paid for so far.

I am hoping that by the next update there will be an actual sample
badge in all its glory in my hand.  I will take pictures and video of
it when I get it. I might even mount it on a few grills that I have
laying around.

Cost is still $30 each

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1st.

Payment is either by PayPal (SeaCubeCo@aol.com) or mail (Chris Bock,
3630 Italia Ave, Vineland, NJ 08361)

If you have sent payment and I haven't responded to you then please
let me know.

I love getting my mail and there is an envelope from someone I have
never met sending me money. It is like Christmas all over again.

thanks
Chris
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com