fot

Re: [Fot] J-type vs. A-type OD's

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J-type vs. A-type OD's
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:45:34 -0700
Chris,

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Your steel work reminds me of the angle
iron holding my tranny lip, where the clutch solenoid attaches.  Whoever had
this tranny before me did something wrong and broke that section of lip off,
the part where the solenoid attaches.  A bit of small angle resolved the
issue for the past 10+ years.

Jack