fot

[Fot] TR2-3 improved oil pick up tutorial

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR2-3 improved oil pick up tutorial
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:49:16 +0200
Gentlemen,

Just got from Kevin Johnson (Ishihara Johnson Crank scrapers
www.crank-scrapers.com ) an interesting and very useful tutorial on how to
use an oil pick up from the Dodge/Chevy 2.5 block which Kevin very kindly
drew up on my request.
Idea is to take the head of the Chevy stock item and solder it on our
standard oil pick up in order to get a vertical pick up and no longer
horizontal, and therefore improving notably the G rating of the sump, while
having a reliable mesh (the standard one gets holed very often)
Here it is in pdf. I do not know if the pdf file will go through though, as
it is 1.7 meg.
If not, can someone tell me how to proceed to make the file viewable to the
members of the FOT?
I will do the mod on the engine I am currently building.
Cheers!
Alex

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
OilPickUpImprovementColor.pdf]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html