fot

[Fot] Grille Badge video and Pics

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Grille Badge video and Pics
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:57:51 -0400
Amici,
  I received the sample badge saturday but I was out of state till
tonight.

Here is a video link of it.

Youtube video...     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7ImFM3JaQ
(cut and paste) or go to youtube and search for "fot grille badge"

Pictures can be emailed at your request.  They are also posted on the
FOT facebook page.

The badge is 2 1/2 inches high and 3 inches wide. It mounts with two
studs. The supplied threaded rod is long and will need to be cut to
length.  I would test mount it first.  Cut the threaded rod to
desired length, then threadlock it into the badge.  Either use two
nuts together or get a locking nut.  The badge isn't flimsy
material.  There is weight to this thing.

I am sorry for mounting it on a MG Midget grill but that is what I
had available at this time.

The price is still ONLY $30.

The deadline has been pushed to November 3rd at 9am.  At that time I
will be placing the order. I will be checking my email right before I
do call. If your going to send a check email me and let me know so I
get a good count.

I just love getting the mail and receiving a check from someone.
Keep them coming!

total as of 10 pm eastern is 77 badges.

Thank you for all who want this.

Chris.