fot

Re: [Fot] THE KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 AT LEGUNA SECA 2011

To: RKramer@rdoequipment.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] THE KASTNER CUP SERIES #9 AT LEGUNA SECA 2011
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:05:22 -0400
Thanks Bob, for the reply...we should figure for Monday arrival. Unclear about
track time on Monday.

Track time on Monday is under discussion.....we have a short lead time on
planning and negotiations but sooner or later everything is negotiable.

Usually, the best negotiations are a win/win in both the short term and more
importantly, the long term.

This event will be as good as we make it....

It has the promise of being one of the best of the Kastner Cup Series, to
date.

Joe Alexander