fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup /HMSA dates

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup /HMSA dates
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:29:13 -0700
Cris from HMSA just got a date from SCRAMP on Monday. They are still waiting
on a date for another track to publish their schedule.  The non-cup groups
will be regular HMSA so we will be running with Listers, Ferraris, Jags and
Maseratis. For those of you unfamiliar with HMSA they run very nice cars and
its quite a coup for them to allow us to run the cup with them. It will be
an amazing event with a lot of options for fun off track stuff to do. This
will be the best cup yet!

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html