fot

[Fot] Anybody who was anybody raced a Triumph

To: friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Anybody who was anybody raced a Triumph
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:37:41 -0800
FOT,

As you all know, lots of great drivers began their racing careers in
Triumphs.
I'm working on the event poster for the upcoming Kastner Cup event.
All along the edges of the poster will be names of every Triumph racer
known to man.
Will you please send me an email with a list of anybody you know or
remember who piloted a Triumph and what car(s) they drove?

I'm compiling a big list encompassing racers of all levels, from
amateur to professional.  Don't forget to include your own names.

Please email me directly, rather than reply-all to FOT.  I'll update
the list with a compilation names / cars organized alphabetically.

Thanks!

~Steve Belfer, TR3
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com