fot

Re: [Fot] More on Rules for Laguna Seca

To: n197tr4@cs.com, jason@multivintage.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] More on Rules for Laguna Seca
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:31:22 -0500
I hate to stirr up trouble, but someone needs to bluntly ask HMSA if they will
accept anyone regardless of prep levels.  They have always been sticklers in
the past.  It is only fair to those who want to make the long tow.

Will you be doing that Paul?  I, for one, do not want to change anything,
including tires, for one event.

Sorry to be so negative, but they have a reputation for purity, which I
understand.  But we need to know up front.

Chuck